Sharing my deal-finding adventures in the land of no CVS

Friday, March 12, 2010

Groupon is coming to Tacoma!

Have you tried out Groupon yet? It's this very cool site that offers a new deal every day for a local business. If enough people buy into a deal, then it is on and you get the deal. I have been following the Seattle one and there are lots of cheap haircuts, facials, restaurant deals, etc. I also follow the old town that I used to live in - Louisville. Today I scored a great deal on a Bed & Breakfast spot that we will be giving to my in-laws. You can give these deals as gifts. I also have taken advantage of Portland offers because I know that we will get down their for a visit soon enough!

Back to the original reason for the post - I just got an email that they are including Tacoma in Groupon deals!!! Woo-hoo!!! Check it out and sign up to get the emails!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

I'm south of you, I hope it comes here too!