Sharing my deal-finding adventures in the land of no CVS

Monday, July 14, 2008

4 New Books for .52!!!!

I was so excited when I read about Half Price Books' Summer Reading Program because I love books and the program doesn't have a minimum age!!! We read to our baby every day before naps and nighttime so I definitely think that should count! Here's the deal:

  1. Go to Half Price Books and pick up some reading logs (the program runs from June 1-August 2, so 8 logs???)

  2. Fill them out and return them to the store for $3 gift cards - you get one card for each week.

  3. You cannot use the cards in the same transaction, so you will have to break up your purchases into separate transactions. Best deal is to buy books that are right around $3.

Here's what I got for .52:


3 Sparkly DK books $2.98 each (these are brand new and I love them because they have pics of real little girls playing dress-up!)


1 Make Believe Princess book $3.49 (also brand new!)


I didn't pay tax on anything under $3, so the first three books were totally free! I will be going back to turn in the rest of my logs by August 2 for sure! Also, if you are a teacher they have a great teacher discount card.

No comments: