Sharing my deal-finding adventures in the land of no CVS

Saturday, July 26, 2008

I Saved $220.22 and Made $6.48!!!


I am going to make $6.48 after everything! As you can tell I did quite a few transactions!!! And no, I did not clean out the Walgreens that I went to, there were still plenty of diapers and training pants for other couponers to get. Also, I will be donating whatever I don't end up giving to friends or stockpiling.

Walgreens:

Made use of the July/August ESC overlap as well as the pharmacy coupon for the diapers and training pants. I did the math and I ended up with $3.03 overage each time, so I used that to buy little things that I needed: Candy for keeping me awake while I grade boring COEs, .05 mechanical pencils, FreshSacks diaper bags (will send in for this rebate), diaper cream, FAR G2 pens and Crayola markers.

I used my some of my $5 RRs from the diapers to finally buy JULY's FAR items - Therabreath kit, NatureMade vitamins, and the yummy chocolate bar!

Office Depot:

I ran in really quickly to pick up my free after rebate scientific calculator - nice deal! I thought for sure they wouldn't have any left.

Staples:

I guess that I missed the .01 and .05 supply deals, but I did get some of the super cute Zadoodles pencils that were FAR.

All said and done (including sale prices, rebates and coupons) I saved $220.22 and will actually make $6.48 (that is taking into account the tax that I paid), plus I still have $20 in RR to use!!!! Wow!!!

Check out other awesome deals at the Centsible Sawyer's Drugstore Divas!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Take all the diapers you want, I don't need them!

I stocked up at WG on 39 cent highlighter packs, mechanical pencils, and John Frieda Volume stuff- $9 RR when you by 3.

Now I've just got to find something to roll my RR into!

Our Creative Day said...

Great job!!!

Sienna said...

CJ,

Did you find any of the $3/2 John Frieda tearpad Qs at Rite Aid? I've been thinking about using those over at Walgreens. Looks like there is a good Olay/Infusium RR deal next week - maybe roll into that one?

Samantha said...

Thanks!! I went and got the free diapers today. Thanks for the coupon and the heads up!!! Love your Walgreens deals.

Our Journey said...

I ran across your page from moneysavingmom.com!! You did really good!!

Lori said...

Awesome!!! What a great deal! I had already bought my July & Aug rebates so couldn't use the $15 in RRs I have. Pooh. Being too eager can mess you up sometimes. Hopefully some other FAR stuff will pop up before those RRs expire!

Sienna said...

Lorelei,

You should be good until 2 weeks when the next P&G insert comes out and there are usually good RR deals with that! You did really well with your deals though! I'm excited about the Pert since I've got one of the TMF peelies that I found because of your site.