Sharing my deal-finding adventures in the land of no CVS

Monday, July 7, 2008

My Rite-Aid/Walgreens Run


Here's what I picked up today:


Walgreens -


3 16-packs of Duracell batteries (used 2 .50 MQ, will submit receipt for $9 in EasySaver rebates)

2 Pledge products (They let me use my BOGO MQ and a $2 MQ, plus I'll send in for $2 ES rebate)

2 Mr. Clean Magic Erasers (used 2 .50 MQ from the coupon booklet that P&G mailed me)

3 Clearance .25 videos (I needed cheap fillers so that I would have more items than coupons)


Paid with $15 in diaper RRs and then put the new total of $18.94 on my gift card, so no oop and I got a $7 RR and will get $11 in ES rebates! Total savings = $47.93!


Rite-Aid -


2 Herbal Essences conditioners (used $3/2 P&G Q and will get $2 Single Check Rebate). Plus, these are the free mani/pedi packages!!!

2 Oral-B cross action toothbrushes (used BOGO Q and $1 Q and will get $4 SCR)

1 Crest toothpaste with free floss and toothpaste (used .75 Q and will get $1.74 SCR)

1 Infusium 23 conditioner (used $3 Q and will get $1.99 SCR)


Total = 12.87, will get $9.73 back in rebates - so, $3.24 total and I get another free pedicure!!!!


If I would have paid full price for all of this (yeah right!) it would have come to $89.71!!!

No comments: