Sharing my deal-finding adventures in the land of no CVS

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Walgreens Diaper Deal Works!

I went to Walgreens on my way to the George Michael concert last night (yep, I know you're jealous - it was phenomenal!) and the diaper deal really works! I did it twice because I had 2 RRs to use up. It really does work out to $4.47 + tax and you will get a $5 RR! I also took advantage of the BOGO Sure deodorant (which is a mail-in form, not a Q). I used 2 - $1 MQ and the $3 ESQ (EasySaver Coupon) and I just put the stamp on my BOGO rebate, so I should make $2 on my 2 deodorants. I also asked for my Qs back from the diaper deal and they gave them back to me. The Asst. Manager came over and asked how I did it so that he could tell his wife!

Some things to be aware of with the diaper deal:

  1. I was not able to get the Qs to scan on the diapers that were marked 'W', they have to say 'Walgreens'. I think they are trying to phase out the older packaging.
  2. The limits on the Qs do not matter, so you should be doing 3 per transaction with no problem. Don't be a meanie and do this deal so many times that everyone else misses out though!
  3. You can mix and match sizes and diapers/training pants, but they need to be the Jumbo size packages (they are $5.99 this week).
  4. Remember that you can't roll your RRs on the same deal so if you use your $5 RR from this deal to do it again, you won't get a new RR.

No comments: