Sharing my deal-finding adventures in the land of no CVS

Sunday, July 13, 2008

A Few Deals...

The house is clean and the pictures are taken, so back to finding the deals!!!


Rite-Aid:


I was excited about a few things and excited to get out of the house - so here's what I went out and bought:



Electrasol Powerball Tabs $2.99 (used a $2.25 Q from this week's paper and will get a $2 rebate = $1.26 overage!)


Wisp Flameless Candle $7.99 (used a $5 printable here and will get a $3 rebate = .01 overage)


Crest Whitening Expressions toothpaste $2.49 (used .75 P&G Q and will get $2.49 rebate = .75 overage)


2 L'Oreal Hydra Vive Conditioners $4.99 BOGO (used BOGO Q from this week's paper = 2 free conditioners!)


The Electrasol is what I was really excited about. It's tough to find free dishwasher detergent, let alone one with overage!!!


Also, grab the $30 Prescription transfer Q in the ad, this one has a longer expiration date.


Walgreens:


Pretty lame RR week, I'm glad I rolled my diaper RRs on batteries last week. Nothing that I'm dying to do.


If you haven't done the Hershey's movie deal, you can get 6 Hershey's bags 2/$5 or 8 Twizzlers 2/$4 and then get $5 back when you buy $15 worth (EasySaver Catalog rebate).


You can also use your BOGO Q for L'Oreal to get 2 free here as well.


I'm hoping for a $$/$$$ Q this week. Then maybe I'll make the trek to Walgreens!


Top Foods:

The Super Coupons that they have on the front of their ad, aren't so super - but I'm saving the $10/$50 Q to try and use at Albertsons.

No comments: