Sharing my deal-finding adventures in the land of no CVS

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Deals This Week 7/6

Walgreens:

I really need batteries, so I'm excited (not a lot, but a little) about the RR offer this week.


Here's the P&G RR deal of the week:


Spend 15, get $ 3 RR, Spend $30 or more, Get $7 RR on following products:


Downy liquid, or bounce or downy sheets for $3.79

Cascade gel, 76 oz for $3.99

Gillette razor, venus or fusion manual for $8.99

Gillette shave gel for $1.99

Deodorant or body spray for 3/$10 (Old spice, tag or Gillette)

Swiffer wet jet or other items from $2.99-$17.99

Gillette disposable razors for $5.99

Clinical strength deodorant include Gillette, secret or old spice for $7.99

Duracell coppertop batteries for $8.99 - $3 Duracell AA/AAA 16pk, C&D 8pk, 9v 4pk ESR #19 July ESR LIMIT 4

Mr clean liquid or sheets for $1.99

Gillette two in one body wash 12 oz for for $3.99

Secret flawless deodorant 2.6 oz for $3.

Shampoo or conditioner 2/$12, includes Pantene, Herbal Essence 23.7 oz, Infusium, Head & Shoulders

Aussie or Herbal Essences 6-14 oz shampoo, conditioner or styler 3/$10

2/$5 oral care includes oral-b advantage toothbrush, crest whitening scoop or prohealth

Clairol, nice n easy or natural instincts hair color for $5.

Oral-b power bonus pack include vitality toothbrush, mouthwash and toothpaste for $19.

Thermcare pain relief, regular for $5.99, arthritis for $7.99

Pantene expression or restorative shampoo or conditioner for 2/$10

Prilosec OTC 40 ct tablet for $29

Metamucil or fibersure for $9

You can pretty much use any of the P&G Qs from this week's insert to lower your price. The $30 is after WAGs Qs, but before MQ.

(Thanks SlickDeals for the list)

So here's what I'll be doing:

3 Duracell 16-packs = $26.97
2 Mr. Clean Magic Erasers = $3.98
2 - .50 Magic Eraser Qs = -$1
3 - $3 ES Rebates = -$9

Total oop = $20.95 and I'll earn a $7 RR (plus I have a ton of $5 diaper RR to use up, so my oop will actually be closer to $5) Also, I think that I have some Duracell Qs - I just have to find them!

*By the way, diapers should be back on sale 7/20, so you can do the diaper deal again then.

Another cereal RR deal - buy 4/$10, get $2 RR - Smart Start is included and you can get a $3/2 coupon here.

Pledge is on sale 2/$6 with a $2 ES Rebate when you buy 2. I will be using my free pledge coupon and another coupon if I can find one to make these free or almost free!

Rite-Aid:

I've already tried to plead with my hubby to go to Rite-Aid today, but haven't been successful. There are some really good freebies this week!

Crest Toothpaste is free after SCR and P&G MQ

Honey Bunches of Oats is $1.99, so free after any of the $2 Qs on the left side of my blog.

Venus Embrace razor is .99 after SCR and P&G MQ

Herbal Essences (2 of them!) are free after SCR and P&G MQ - get the ones that work for this deal!!! And no, I still haven't gotten the list of participating salons to share with you all.

Infusium 23 is free after SCR and P&G MQ

Lypsyl is free after SCR

Lots of good free stuff this week!

Oh, I got a good tip from Coupon Cravings - go to mycokerewards.com, login, and then search for coke zero rewards. One of the rewards is a free 20 oz. Coke Zero!

No comments: