Sharing my deal-finding adventures in the land of no CVS

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Walgreens Coupon $5/$20 Tomorrow (7/31)!

If you didn't jump the gun like me, then you'll definitely want to take advantage of the Olay Bodywash deal tomorrow with your $5/$20 purchase coupon!

Since I already used up all my Olay coupons, I'll probably be checking out the following:

Buying 4 Hershey Bliss packages with 2 BOGOs and 2-$1 and then sending in for the EasySaver.

Maybe I'll fill up my ink cartridges!

Getting some Scrubbing Bubbles shower refills which are on rebate this month (limit 2) and there is a $1.50/2 Q.

Overage BOGO band-aids that I totally forgot to blog about - use the $1 Q from the Walgreens Children's coloring book (it's .99) and then use 2 - $1 MQ = $1 overage!

Buying some of the FAR items this month (Thanks Money Saving Mom!)

P.S. I didn't jump for joy over the Albie's ad this week, nor the Safeway ad (what's up with limit one on the Super Coupons?) What are you heading there for this week?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, I haven't gone to an actual grocery store with a list and coupons in a few weeks- Just no great deals!

I jumped on the Oil of Olay too! Dang. I even bought stamps, so that won't work either.

Sienna said...

CJ,

At least I had not bought my August FAR items. That's mostly what I ended up getting. Hope you were able to get a few things!