Sharing my deal-finding adventures in the land of no CVS

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Albies Deals 8/20

Sorry, but I only have a minute before I need to clean-up the house for the hundreth millionth time! So a few quick deals from this week's ad.

Albies:

Time to pull out those $2 Ken's Dressings Qs - the spritzer and reg. dressings are $2, so free after the Q!

There is a Kraft/Nabisco promo where when you buy 5 items you get a free Nabisco Snack tray. I need to buy one more All You magazine and then here's what I'm doing:

2 Kraft singles (free after All You Q)
2 Wheat Thins (free after All You Q)
1 Kool-Aid to go (.50 Q from a free sample in the mail)
20 Kool-Aid packets
2 Kraft dressings (free after All You Q)
1 Oscar Mayer hot dog (free after All You Q)

Total = $5.50, I'll get the free snack tray plus there is a Kool-aid catalina going on:

Buy any Kool-aid powdered drink mix product between 8/15 and 9/7:

Spend $6, get $2 OYNO
Spend $10, get $3 OYNO
Spend $14, get $4 OYNO

Otherwise, there isn't that much that I'm jumping for joy for.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Thanks for the Ken's deal - I totally missed it!

Our Creative Day said...

Yeah... I almost made it there today, but waited and now I am glad I did!!!

I did hit Safeway though for their cereal sale and pulled out all of my good cereal coupons for $1.00, $1.50 and $2.00 off and got 10 boxes of cereal for $4.50 - Wahoo! Also, I picked up some Dove shampoo for $1.00 with their Supersaver coupons matched with 2 $2.00 off coupons. As well, some 3x All for $1.99 (not great, but not bad).

Also, we browsed through Target's food & personal sections... LOT'S of clearance items I was able to pair with coupons!!! Just a tip!

Our Creative Day said...

Also, our Safeway did have signage on the cards... by 2 cards, get $2.00, buy 3 cards get $3.00 and buy 4 get $5.00. So, yes... you only need 4 cards to qualify! :)

Which I fully took advantage of! :)