Sharing my deal-finding adventures in the land of no CVS

Thursday, August 21, 2008

New Wags Coupon - 8/22 & 8/23!

Another $5/$20 coupon that is good for 2 days this time! Friday and Saturday! Now I just might be able to finish up my FAR items for the month!

Here's what I might pick up:

Bic Mark-It Permanent Markers - use $3 Coupon here

Here is a moneymaker from SlickDeals:

Durex Play Foam Lubricant .38 oz $6.99
Use the $5/1 Durex Play item Q
Use the $3/1 IVC in the August easysaver book
$1.01 Overage!

Get some RRs:

Buy 6 Ragu/Skippy
Use recent Qs ($1/2???)
Get $4 RRs

Cheerios are $1.99, use $1 printable here = .99

Stock up on Prep H!

Buy stamps!

Buy 5 bags of Dove DARK chocolate (I would do 2 diff. transactions to earn 2 - $1 RRs) = submit for free movie ticket when you buy $12 worth of chocolate (#39 ESR)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy personal products at Walgreen! My hubby is going to be so proud of me! It will pair perfectly with the free lube at Rite Aid! ha ha ha!

Samantha said...

are you not doing this blog anymore?

valley view farm said...

Yes I was wondering where you were as well. Maybe you have sold your house and are super busy right now??

Anyway, I hope you have time for Albertsons this week, they are GIVING food away!! Sooo worth the time if you have it!