Sharing my deal-finding adventures in the land of no CVS

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Fun Shopping!


Okay, anybody that knows me knows that I LOVE dress-up! My baby has had a dress-up box since she was 1 month old! So, when I saw this post by Common Sense With Money, I had to check it out. Yep, got a Tinkerbell outfit for $4.99 and lots of shortie PJs!


Here's how it works:



  1. Go to ebates.com (sign-up if you haven't already - you get $10, I get $10!), you'll get 4% cash back on your purchase.

  2. At ebates, type in Disney in the search bar

  3. Go to Disneyshopping.com

  4. Click on DisneyOutlet and you'll see the $4.99 PJs and $4.99 Tinkerbell costume towards the bottom. There are lots of PJs to choose from, but only the Tinkerbell and Squirt baby costumes (although I was very tempted by the Nemo toddler costume!).

  5. If you spend $50, then you can get free shipping (Code: FREE50), otherwise it is a bit spendy at $8.50 for up to $25. There is a 10% off your purchase code, but it doesn't work with the free shipping code (DREAM10)

A bit spendy, I know, but it's tough to find good PJs and dress-up clothes!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

These are too cute! I checked at Albies and Ken's dressing is 2 for $7. I did find the Uncle Ben's Cajun rice that I had a free coupon for...FINALLY!