Sharing my deal-finding adventures in the land of no CVS

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Walgreens & Rite Aid Runs

Walgreens:


I did the Buy $5 of Pert, Get $5 of school supplies free deal:



2 Pert Plus (used 2 - $3 MQ, plus they are FAR this month) = -1.42



6 Jumbo crayons (yes, these weren't the cheapest way to go about the $5 rebate, but they are going into the goodie bags for my daughter's birthday - sorry to let out the secret!) = $5.94 - $5 rebate = .94!



HP printer paper (used $3 MQ) = .99



Scott TP (used $1.99 Walgreens Q and $1 MQ) = .99



So, after rebates & everything, my total = $1.50 + tax!


Rite Aid:

I scored at Rite Aid!

I found the trial size John Freida hairspray up by one of the registers (used $3/2 and $1/1 tearpad Qs and they are on rebate when you buy 3 = $5) = -$3.63

6 Bic Mark-Its (used 3 - $1/2 MQs) = free!!! So perfect for marking moving boxes!

2 BeFine single use packages (used 2 - $5 Rite Aid Qs) = -$6.02

Fructis Shine Drops (used $1 MQ and they are FAR this week) = -$1

Astroglide = FAR

Total = -$8.60

Read the post below for coupon links and more info!

4 comments:

Rachael said...

Great deals! I think I may have to do a very similar Walgreen's run this week:)

valley view farm said...

Great moneymakers! Im jealous, I dont think I'll have time to go this week, so sad. We will be posting our house on the market today. Scary!

Saving 4 My Family said...

I love your blog and saw your comment on moneysavingmom.com
I am from Portland,OR and post my Transaction deals of the week here. I will definitely keep up with your updates! I'm still new to blogging but it's fun to post your ideas...

Sienna said...

Thanks ladies! I'm hoping to go one more time...we'll see!