Sharing my deal-finding adventures in the land of no CVS

Monday, August 18, 2008

Overage Opportunities This Week

So, I had another open house and after looking at all the ads, I just wasn't pumped to type up all the not-so-great deals this week. Instead, I'll share some little overage secrets:

Walgreens:

There are Preparation H travel wipes alongside the other Prep H products that are priced $3.99. Go here and print off as many $3 MQs as you would like. Then pull the $2 ESC Q out and you have overage!

Prep H pack = $3.99
MQ = -$3
ESC Q = -$2

Total = $1.01 overage!

Rite Aid:

Today I found the travel size John Frieda hairsprays were on clearance at my store. Use with the $3/2 tearpad Qs:

3 - John Frieda hairsprays = $2.67
$3/2 MQ = -$3
Rite Aid rebate when you buy 3 John Frieda products = -$5

Total = $5.33 overage!

I couldn't find the St. Ives (Elements?) that has a BOGO Q in the paper, so I bought 2 of the .99 St. Ives lotions and used 2 $1/1 Qs = 2 free lotions and $1.01 overage!

The FAR Crest toothpaste has a .75 P&G Q, so that is .75 overage. Plus, FAR items are a great way to hide your overage!

Of course, the BeFine thing is still working - so get them while this coupon still works!

Please remember to be kind to other couponers and make sure to cover your overage with other products and don't go overboard with your purchases, so that the cashiers don't tattle on us for our good finds.

3 comments:

Laura said...

The St Ives Elements were not with the other St Ives products at my store. The Elements line was by itself, further down the aisle. It worked with the BOGO coupon though! Thanks for all of your great deals!!

Sienna said...

Laura,
Thanks! I'll try looking again!

Zarebski said...
This comment has been removed by the author.