Sharing my deal-finding adventures in the land of no CVS

Monday, August 4, 2008

Let's Talk Coupons!

Okay, I have no idea how I missed it the first time...but I got the Kellogg's insert in this Sunday's paper! The awesome part is that it includes a $10 mail-in rebate when you buy 10 Kellogg's products in one transaction. This goes really well with the Kellogg's deals at Rite-Aid and Walgreens this week. If you don't feel like doing the drugstore thing, I checked over at Hot Coupon World and Albertson's will be doing a buy 10 items, get $5 off thing and guess what's included - Kellogg's products! Perfect! You'll have to wait until Wednesday (which isn't a big issue because the rebate doesn't start until tomorrow 8/5 anyway)

Also, I'm excited about the Buy $5 worth of Pert Plus/Sure products and $5 of school supplies $5 mail-in rebate. This should go wonderfully with the FAR Pert at Walgreens.

Grab the Ken's dressings $2 Qs too because this often goes on sale for $2 or less = free dressings!

What coupons are you guys excited about this week?

5 comments:

Amy said...

I wish we got the Kelloggs insert. Bummer. I was happy with the P&G coupons and Rite Aid. I did pretty well there. Now I need to call my inlaws for their P&Gs so I can save them for future purchases.

Tiffany said...

I'm excited about the Kellogg's deal, of course!!! Also, I'm excited about the 30% clearance on products at Target. I'm using the $1 off 2 Old Spice body wash coupon to stretch the deal further. There are a few other options too I just can't remember them off the top of my head but be sure to bring all your personal care coupons with you when you head to Target!

Anonymous said...

I love your site, so I have given you an AWARD! You can stop by my site to pick it!

Keep up the great work,I love all the NW info I have found here.

:)

Adrienne

Unknown said...

I'm loving the $1 Cheerios coupon from the Cheerios challenge. I love this coupon because I have been craving Cheerios like a fiend.

Our Creative Day said...

I really need to re-evaluate the coupons in Sundays paper! In the mean time I stocked up on some All You magazines at Walmart - this issue is LOADED with coupons! Yeah! :)