Sharing my deal-finding adventures in the land of no CVS

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Deals This Week 8/3

Rite Aid:

So fun this week! I already went and did a quick freebie run!

Free After Rebate:

Bausch & Lomb ReNu Solution twin pack - use with this $1 Q - page 6 - to make $$$ (note: this coupon scanned as a free bottle and asked the cashier to enter the full price of the item could mean a double freebie for you! I told her to enter what she thought was right.)

Olay Skin Cleanser - use with $1 Q in P&G insert this week = $$$$

Revlon Nail Enamel - use with the $1 or $2 Revlon Qs (these do beep, so YMMV whether your cashier thinks that nail enamel is a Revlon color product.)

Nature's Cure Acne Treatment - use with this $2 printable = $$$$

Charles Worthington Results Hair care (only 3 days!!!!) - I looked for the $2 peelie that I'd heard about, no luck, but I did find a bonus pack with free leave-in conditioner!

Gillette Men's Shampoo - you have to use the $1 P&G Q to make this FAR

Gillette Fusion Razor - you have to use the $4 P&G Q to make this FAR

Clairol Nice N Easy - you have to use the $2 Q to make this FAR

Soft White Light Bulbs

Noxzema or Old Spice Disposible Razors (I've heard that some of the Old Spice ones have peelies for free shave cream, I wasn't that lucky! Unfortunately, the Noxzema free mail-in rebate expired 7/31, bummer!) -Thanks Erin for the reminder on this one.

Other Deals:

Stayfree, Carefree and O.B. are $1.99 after rebate and fit into the Buy $25, Get $10 Visa Gift Card rebate (#59). Use with the recent $1.50 off O.B. or BOGO Stayfree Qs.

Also, Monistat Soothing Care products are $4.99 and fit into rebate (#59) as well, if you are one of the lucky ones who got $4 Qs in the paper a month ago, use them! Otherwise you can use this $2 printable - page 6 - or the $3 Qs from the paper a while back.

Walgreens:

.09 School Supplies make great fillers if you have too many coupons.

Kellogg's Cereal is 4/$10 with a $5 RR. Good opportunity to roll your Olay RR.

Buy $10 worth of Kellogg's items, get $5 RR. You may be able to use your Safeway Olympics booklet coupons on the Special K stuff. I think those are MQ.

BOGO Stride Gum (isn't there are BOGO Q for this?)

Glade Fabric and Air Odor Eliminator is $1.49 after ESQ and here is a $1.50 printable = free!

Free Film Developing on Wednesday with in-ad Q.

Of course, my Scrubbing Bubbles and Ink Refills are on sale now. Err! Should have checked!

There is a Buy 4, Get $4 RR or Buy 8, Get $10 RR promo for the following items:

Softsoap refill
Irish Spring bar soap
Softsoap or Irish Spring body wash
Colgate toothpaste
Mennen Speedstick
Colgate toothbrushes

There aren't great coupon match-up with these items to make it worth my while, but if you need any of the items or just want to roll some RRs...

Safeway:

Finally some good Super Coupons!

I will be taking the 4/$6 GM Cereals coupon over to Albies to price match and use with my $1 off Cheerios Qs that I've got from this deal = Cheerios for .50. Not bad when you've got a baby in the house who loves Cheerios!

Also nice:

.99 Eggs
.99 Apple juice

7 comments:

Our Creative Day said...

Thanks for sharing!!! :)

valley view farm said...

A million thank yous for the Rite Aid coupon match ups!! Im so glad I waited to go till I read your blog! Great job!

valley view farm said...

oh, and, page 11 of Rite Aid ad also has ''old spice high endurance OR noxzema triple blade disposable razor'' FAR!!

Unknown said...

Great deals!
Here's what I say when the Revlon coupon beeps- "it says any color cosmetic, and nail polish is a color right?" Sometimes they even have a picture of nail polish on them!

I'm jealous of you people who's walgreens have stock! Mine were out of vacuum pack bags and 9 cent highliters! I have already gone to 2 different stores!

WAG's managers: Order the stuff that will be a good deal so I'll "buy" the free cereal and Axe body sprayat your store!

Sienna said...

Erin-
Thanks for the razor reminder - I had actually gotten those and already forgot!
CJ-
I've had that problem with Walgreens as well, I still haven't been able to find the large vacuum bags. I've noticed that the non-surburban stores aren't usually hit as hard by deal-hunters.

Rachael said...

Oooh, good deals and matchups! Thank you!

baines88 said...

thanks for many good suggestions. I am just curious how you get so many manufacturing coupons? it will mean an investment on sunday newspapers? no?