Sharing my deal-finding adventures in the land of no CVS

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Grocery Deals 8/13

Albies:

Not alot to jump up and down for, but there are a few things:

I'm super excited about the Buy $10, Get $2 off promo on the Yoplait items:

Here's the best scenario:

Buy 5 Yo-Plus yogurt packs = $10
Automatic $$$ off = -$2
Use 5 - $1 Qs (here, here, here, here, here or from last week's box tops insert) = -$5
Total = .60 for each 4-pack, not bad since that is about what one container usually costs!

There is also a Spend $20 on Unilever products, Save $5 instantly promo:

The most exciting thing is probably the Wisk/All detergent scenario:

Buy 6 Wisk/All = $20
Automatic $$ off = -$5
Use 6 $1 All coupons from here or from this month's All You issue = -$6
or use 6 $1.50 Wisk coupons from 7/13 RedPlum insert = -$9

So, depending on your Qs, you could be paying $9 or $6 for 6 detergents. This isn't as sweet as this deal, but still not a bad stock up price. I had to get a raincheck, since they were totally out of my favorite type for a few weeks - but well worth it in the end!

You may also want to mix in some Wishbone dressing, since that has some .60 Qs out there or Lipton has a $1 Q here or in the May paper inserts (long time ago!)

Albies also has Goldfish crackers BOGO, they end up being 2/$2.49.

Note: If you haven't done your Kellogg's $10 rebate, I might suggest using the Safeway Super Coupons, along with the Albies Kellogg's coupon to get a great deal on some cereal.

The back page of the ad with all of the produce is hilarious - just read the 1 or 2 words under each item (Sweet, Ripe, Juicy Sweet, Solid Head, Good for You) - just made me giggle a little.

Safeway:

Honestly, I'm probably skipping Safeway this week. Looks pretty lame.

If you haven't used up your free 12-pack vouchers from mycokerewards.com, then you could use them this week, since they're B2,G2 free. By the way, mycokerewards isn't offering the free 12-pack vouchers right now, I've heard that it is a cyclical thing, so maybe later in the year it will come back.

I would use the Kellogg's super Qs with the Albies Kellogg's Q, so that you can actually get close to 10 products at the really good sale prices for the $10 rebate.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Thanks for the Albies deals. I've been on vacation and out of the couponing world for a couple of weeks now. I'll ease back in by doing some easy Albies deals.

Sienna said...

Laura,
I hope you did okay at Albies! Also, I'm crossing my fingers for a good week next week!