Sharing my deal-finding adventures in the land of no CVS

Saturday, August 9, 2008

What I Picked Up This Week!

Top Foods:

I bought 10 Kellogg's items for $20 (used 5 - $1/2 Qs) = $15, will send in for $10 rebate = $5

1 Orange Juice $2.99

Used the Buy $25, Get Free Milk Q and so the milk was free!

Total after rebates = $7.99, but I also got a voucher for $20 off my next purchase! Nice!



Albertsons:
Used the 4/$6 Safeway Super Coupon on the Cheerios and 4 - $1 Qs, plus the $1.50/3 catalina Q that printed when I scanned the items = .50 for all 4!
Apple Juice = .99 w/ Safeway Q
Eggs = .99 w/Safeway Q
Pluots = $2.04
Total = $4.52

Rite Aid:


Picked up all the Free after SCR stuff (amazing week!) I'm especially happy about the overage with the Acne Stuff, Olay, and ReNu!
Total after rebates = $1.08 and I'm almost eligible for my $25 Visa Gift Card!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

how do you ind out about the rite aid FAR stuff? Can you enter it online like walgreens?

Sienna said...

Samantha,
The Rite Aid FAR stuff was on the front page of their ad this week which you can get in the Sunday paper or in the front of the store. You can enter it online, they've actually had online for longer than Walgreens! Next week looks pretty good for freebies too!