Sharing my deal-finding adventures in the land of no CVS

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I Heart Overage!


Rite Aid #1:

3 John Frieda hairsprays .89 each (used $3/2 Q) = -.33 (Note: if you haven't done the $5 rebate, you can get $5.33 overage!)

2 St. Ives lotions .99 each & BOGO (used 2 $1/1 Qs) = -$1.01

3 BeFine packets $1.99 each (used 3 $5 Qs) = -$9.03

1 Crest $2.99 (used .75 Q and it's FAR) = -.75

1 Infant Tylenol $9.99 (used $1 Q, this is what I really needed, I just used the overage to get it free!) = $8.99

Total = $2.85 and I'll be getting $2.99 back in rebates and I got my expensive baby medicine free!


Rite Aid #2:

Found 3 more John Frieda hairsprays .89 each (this time they scanned both the $3/2 and the $1/1 Qs!) = -$1.33

3 BeFine $1.99 each (used 3 $5 Qs) = -$9.03

4 Trident Extra Care gums $1.49 each (used 2 Rite Aid BOGO Qs and 2 BOGO MQs) = free!

2 Floaties $2.49 each = $5.98 (for my sister!)

1 Dora sippy cup = $6.29

1 Baby Wipes = $1 (my baby decided she was done shopping and spit up on me!)

1 Princess ball = .99

Total = $4.82

Walgreens:

5 Prep H wipes $3.99 each (used 5 $3 MQs and $2 ESC Q - takes $2 off each one -) = -$5.05

4 Crayons .39 each = $1.56

1 Disney Baby boat = $6.69 (I accidently packed our other one!)

Total = $5.68, which I put on my gift card, so no oop!

6 comments:

Amy said...

I went to two Rite-Aid stores tonight, because I wanted to use the $5 off BeFine coupon to lower the price on what I really needed to buy. One Rite-Aid had removed the display and the other refused to accept the coupon. Oh well, at least I had my gift card from the prescription transfer coupon.

Samantha said...

Thanks-I went today and did the prep H.

Samantha said...

On days that this months ESR overlaps with next month can you PLEASE post any good deals early so I could do them? Keep the Walgreens deals coming-I love them!

Sienna said...

Amy,
Huge bummer about the BeFine! That is such a great deal right now! Could you try buying 2 packets per coupon? Maybe that won't freak out the cashiers as much?

Sienna said...

Samantha,
I checked out the Wags overlap deals for the month and they are okay, but nothing screaming - unless we get another $5/$20 Q! I will definitely try and get them posted!

Rachael said...

Great deals! thanks for posting these.