Sharing my deal-finding adventures in the land of no CVS

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Deals at Target


I had this hilarious older cashier who took my receipt at the end of the transaction and added up my coupons aloud and then exclaimed "You saved $42!". I just winked and took my bags and left. I was bummed however that neither of the Targets that are near me carry the free coffee, but I did find a few of the free cookies. Thanks to More than Enough and Money Saving Mom, I got some stuff for free or darn close! I used my Bodreaux's Butt Paste coupon to get the trial size diaper cream for free. I used my $5 off coupon to get the Glade Flameless candles for .99. I bought 2 Lysols with $1 off coupons located on the hang tags in the store, so those were only a $1 and then I will be sending in for the $5 off a pediatrician visit. Also used my free toilet scrubber coupons on the refills (see post below for coupon link). Then I used the $1/2 printable Target coupons on the .48 cookies, making a profit.

No comments: