Sharing my deal-finding adventures in the land of no CVS

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

While You're @ Walgreens...


Excedrin is on sale this week for $1.99 and there are $2/1 coupons on their website. I just wanted to make sure that these coupons worked on any sort of Excedrin before I sent you all to Walgreens this week. Although, I'm sure you're all heading there for the free Chex Mix! Here is the link to some Excedrin coupons (it says Excedrin for Migraines, but I just used them today for another kind!) Remember to hit back and print these twice = 2 free Excedrins! By the way, most stores aren't stoked about overage (when your balance is negative and they owe you money) so I tend to find a cheap item that I need anyway or a free after rebate item to buy at the same time = fewer questions from the cashier/the register doesn't beep and not allow your coupon. So, I bought some mailing envelopes that were $3/1 with the Walgreens coupon.

No comments: