Sharing my deal-finding adventures in the land of no CVS

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Walgreens for $6.xx!

Walgreens finally got another truck in so I was able to get a few more things. I'm out of coupons and my Walgreens gift card is taking FOREVER to come in the mail so I had to pay a bit out of pocket. I also didn't need any seeds, so I used M&Ms as my filler. I cleaned my two stores out of 12 tubes of Crest toothpaste, 2 small tubes of Tom's of Maine toothpaste, 1 Zantac, 1 Venus razor, 2 Magic erasers, 4 Charmin wipes, 1 Cascade dishwasher soap, 6 Oreos (the only ones that generate the RR w/o buying the milk too), 9 packs of M&Ms. 2 Mr. Clean wipes on clearance for $1.79, and 2 lithadora plants that I really need for my front yard. I did alot better with my cinnamon Crest purchase earlier this week, but I don't have pictures of that since I took all of it ($200 worth of stuff) to the foodbank already. Oh, and the Gillette body wash really does print off another RR for a free one.

No comments: