Sharing my deal-finding adventures in the land of no CVS

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Fun's over @ Walgreens :(

I couldn't go to Walgreens early on Wednesday, so I went at night. All the good deals (AKA the toothpaste) - gone!!! Bummer, mega bummer. I was able to make the Nabisco cookies deal work without buying the milk one time (thank you Hot Coupon World!). The next time I just had a bunch of cookies, no RR. I went to the food bank today and gave them 17 tubes of toothpaste, razors, zantac, cookies, etc. At least someone will enjoy my shopping craziness of late.

On a good note, Albertsons was fun today. Their 10/$10 General Mills deal was still going on. I used up my printable Curves cereal coupons to make a little money, then used up my chocolate chex coupons. All said - I got 7 boxes of cereal, 2 bags of Chex mix for my party and a yummy-looking cake mix for $3.15 oop. I am glad that I went last week for the Cheerios because they were all out this week.

No comments: