Sharing my deal-finding adventures in the land of no CVS

Friday, May 23, 2008

I Made $2.10 Today at Walgreens!


So here's what I did with my $5 off a $20 purchase coupon:


4 packages of Wet Wipes - used Store Coupon (2/$3) then used .75 printable x 4 = .75 each

1 Similac - used my last $5 check from them and $2 coupon from Sunday's paper = made $1.01

1 Gillette bodywash - used RR from previous transaction = free

1 mini first aid kit - couldn't find my $1 Band-Aid coupon, so = paid .99

1 Tums for Kids - used $1 off coupon from paper, then will send in for refund = made $1


With the rebates, coupons and everything all said and done I should make money on this shopping trip!

1 comment:

Denise Sawyer said...

Nice work! It looks like you know how to make WAGS work for you! Score some wipes and other stuff - but also got the Similac you needed?

Thanks for posting on my blog for Drugstore Divas!!

Denise
The "Cent"sible Sawyer