Sharing my deal-finding adventures in the land of no CVS

Monday, May 5, 2008

Go to Walgreens...

I went to Walgreens on Sunday because I had read on Hot Coupon World that this was going to be a big week - boy were they right! Basically, the Crest toothpaste is the big moneymaker, but as always I didn't feel comfortable buying 9 tubes of toothpaste and making them adjust the coupon like crazy. So here is what I did to make my $20 in register rewards:

4 boxes of Crest Pro-Health (used the EasySaver coupon for $3/2 and the .50/1 from the P&G insert this week)
3 Charmin wipes (used the Walgreens ad coupon making them $1.99 and then .25/1 coupon from the P&G insert)
2 Cascade packs (used the .50/1 from an old paper and .25/1 from P&G)

Rolled my Aveeno RR ($10), paid $2.73 oop and got $20 in RR!!!

Then I did another transaction:

1 Venus razor (used the $4/1 coupon from p&G)
1 Zantac -the smallest package - (used the $5/1 coupon here)
1 Dawn Dish soap (used the .50/1 coupon in the Walgreens ad and .50/1 coupon from the P&G)
I then bought some scissors for filler

Rolled my new $10 P&G RR and paid a few cents out of pocket and got $9 RR

So I walked out of Walgreens with all this loot and $19 in RR to spend doing the same thing again!

No comments: