Sharing my deal-finding adventures in the land of no CVS

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Here's How I Did


Rough day at Walgreens yesterday - partly my fault, partly the cashier's issues. All said and done here's how I did:


After rebates = $14.22


Three transactions with my $10/$30 coupons:

6 packs of Huggies = 240 diapers

9 packages of Hersheys = 3 free movie tickets

2 titanium razors

3 Chex mix

1 cold sore treatment (finishing up May's Free Rebate items - anyone need this?)

4 padded mailing envelopes - it saves me a ton of money to have these around the house.


Not bad, since that many diapers costs $40.99 @ Costco, but man was I having issues with coupons and everything ringing up okay. Not the smoothest day, but we're stocked up on diapers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good score! Glad to see that you found so many of the movie ticket bags in stock :)

My trip was rough with register issues as well, but for the price I'll put up with some inconvenience. :)