Sharing my deal-finding adventures in the land of no CVS

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Free Bluetooth!


So I am one of those people who think that these are ultra-dorky, but then I had a kid who likes to grab and yank the wire of my current hands-free earpiece. Not so fun for the ears! Since WA is about to start giving out tickets for folks who don't have a hands-free, here's a great option - FREE!

Buy.com often has great stuff for $10 or under and when you use Google check-out for the first time, you get $10 off!

1) Go to ebates and sign up - so you can get cash back on this transaction and future ones as well.

2) Then, click on buy.com and find this great BT-407 Bluetooth Headset. It's $10 and has free shipping!

3) Add it to your cart and then choose Google checkout to get it FREE.

It ships really quickly, I already have mine. You can use this $10 Google credit once per email address sign-up.

1 comment:

Our Creative Day said...

I am excited to see something for the NW shoppers :) I'll be earmarking your blog for daily browsing! Thanks a bunch!!!