Sharing my deal-finding adventures in the land of no CVS

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

How I Love Honey Bunches of Oats!

I was reading another blog today that got my hopes all up that the AMAZING Honey Bunches of Oats coupons have been reset. No luck! But for those of you who haven't printed your many coupons and scored yourself some of this cereal for free....here's what you do:
Click here and here. As with all bricks coupons - always hit the back button and print at least twice. Then wait a bit until these go on sale (often Albertsons or Safeway will have them for less than $2 a box) and you might make some overage. Now the coupons say chocolate clusters, but they work for any variety!

I'm not a huge fan of the chocolate clusters for breakfast, but I love them in some Rice Krispie treats! I follow the Rice Krispie treat recipe (except use Honey Bunches instead, duh) and then add some coconut to the marshmallow mixture. So yummy!

No comments: