Sharing my deal-finding adventures in the land of no CVS

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Quick Trip to Walgreens

Just a few quick things at Walgreens today - 3 boxes of Breathe Right strips .99 each and you can download coupons here. Also picked up the Gillette bodywash so I could get a RR for a free one. The Pert Plus was free after rebates and $1 coupon from this Sunday's paper. Colgate was also free after coupons. Not like I need toothpaste (!) but I wanted to send in for the free SpongeBob toothbrushes. I wasn't going to send in the rebate form for the Glade car freshener because I really didn't need it, but I got a coupon for it from the All You magazine that I picked up yesterday at Wal-Mart and thus made money on it. The rest are fillers because you can't pay for tax with your RR. Grr!


No comments: