Sharing my deal-finding adventures in the land of no CVS

Friday, June 13, 2008

Drugstore Goodness!

I made $9.67 after all is said and done! Woo-hoo! This is all of my loot from my Rite Aid and Walgreens purchases this week.

Rite Aid:

Right Guard Pro. Strength deodorant = Free after rebates and coupon
Tums QuikPak = Big $$$maker with coupon and double rebate
Monistat powder = $$ after Rite Aid coupon, manu. coupon and rebate
Bonine Kids = Free after rebate
Visine = Free after rebate and coupon

My total was: $16.63, but I will get back - $23.96!!!

Walgreens #1:

4 Reynolds wrap = .14 each with Walgreens coupon and manu. coupon
Band-aid = free with coupon
Johnson & Johnson first-aid kit = .24 with coupon
Skinshield = .99 after rebate (looked interesting for my hubby)
Theragran vitamins = free after rebate (should have been moneymaker with the $4 coupon from the Walgreen's pharmacy, but I have no idea what happened to the coupon!)
Maalox = free after rebate and coupon
Bic Comfort3 Razors = free after manuf. rebate

I used my $5/$20 coupon so the total was $10.97 and I should get back - $10.98 in rebates!

Walgreens #2 (there are 2 Walgreens stores w/in 1 mile of each other):

4 Reynolds wrap = .14 each with Walgreens coupon and manu. coupon
2 Walgreens aloe gels = $5 (totally useful since I burn at least once a year)
Multi-betic vitamins = $$maker with $2 coupon and rebate
Excedrin Back & Body = free after manu. rebate

I used my $5/$20 coupon so the total was $12.45 and I should get back - $14.78 in rebates!

If you want to see how other folks did, check out The Centsible Sawyer's Drugstore Divas!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Wow! As a fellow Northwesterner I love your blog! I wish we had CVS too, but I appreciate what you do with Walgreens and CVS. I'm adding you to my Favorites. Keep up the good work!

Laura said...

"Walgreens and Rite Aid" that is. Wishful thinking that we had CVS... :)

Sienna said...

Yeah, I pretty much drool over all the deals at CVS - no rebates, no weird RR stipulations...would be nice for sure!