Sharing my deal-finding adventures in the land of no CVS

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I Love Mail!

I really love mail. It just makes me happy to have stuff in my mail box. Not sure why, it's just always been that way. So here are a few of the freebies that I have gotten lately - most came in the mail except for the undies which I picked up free from Macy's!
Dove deodorants (perfect for my purse when I leave the house w/o putting it on - oops!)
Emergen-C (love this stuff)
Yogi Tea and Celestial Seasoning teas (I don't drink coffee, just tea, so this is great)
On-the-go drink mixes (great to have in your purse)
Pedometer (not the highest quality, but it will do until I get a better one)
Hamburger helper singles (quick lunch?)
Goodnights training pants (these are expensive, so I'll save them until my daughter needs them)
Playtex nurser w/ inserts - BPA free -(great to take the place of the bottles that I returned to Babies R' Us)
Also, the Nature Made vitamins samples are really generous! I couldn't take a picture of them because they are currently one of my daughter's favorite toys.

Here are some great sites for freebies - Freebies 4 Mom and Centsible Shopper

4 comments:

Jes A. Bella said...

Thank for visiting! I like your deals! I see you like Albertsons...In our area they are getting bought out by Publix, is that happening by you as well?

Sienna said...

Jesabella,

No, not that I know of - is that a positive thing or not? I don't know anything about Publix. :)

Jes A. Bella said...

It may just be here in the Central Florida area as Albertson's doesn't do well here. Publix is our striving Grocery store in the area and it was on the news a couple of nights ago that they were in negotiations. Just thought I would ask.

Heather Hernandez said...

Thanks for the link - enjoy your freebies!