Sharing my deal-finding adventures in the land of no CVS

Monday, June 2, 2008

Rite Aid Run

Here's what I picked up at Rite Aid today for a profit of $1.20:
Clairol hair dye - FAR and P&G coupon
Samy mousse - $$maker after rebate and Rite Aid coupon
Pantene conditioner - FAR and P&G coupon
2 Head and Shoulders - FAR and P&G coupon
Glade flameless candle - FAR and coupon
Aquafresh toothpaste - $$maker after rebate and internet coupon
Huggies diapers - Free from previous rebate through Rite Aid (and a slightly slow manager who pretty much just gave them to me, the cashier just laughed)

So the $1.20 that I will make back after the rebates is after tax! Pretty good for stuff that I will actually use!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Can you tell me where I can get the P&G coupons? I'm always seeing them referenced but I have no clue where to find them. Thanks for representing the NW!

Sienna said...

P&G coupons come out in the Sunday paper ~once a month or so. You can also go to pgeverydaysolutions.com and register for their email updates and you may get stuff in the mail as well. I just got a coupon book from them.