Sharing my deal-finding adventures in the land of no CVS

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Free Band-Aids!

Here's my haul from Albertson's today. I just couldn't let this sale end without hitting it one more time. Plus, the Band-aid coupons that I ordered showed up!

11 Band-aids - $1 each (used the $1 off coupons from Sunday's paper!)
1 Greased Lightning cleaner - $2.99 (should have been $2.50, but I had a coupon for $1.50 off from the All You magazine)
2 Kraft pasta salads - $1 each (used .50 peelies on the box)
1 Silk soymilk - $2 (totally forgot to use my coupon, otherwise I would have made money on this!)
1 Asian Sensations eggrolls - $2 (used a .75 coupon from the paper, just wanted to try 'em!)
2 Ball Park franks $2 each (used $1 coupon from Smartsource)
1 Sara Lee hot dog buns $2 (free after the coupon for buy 2 Ball park, get free buns)
1 Albertsons wheat French bread $1.99 (free after a coupon they gave me from taking a survey)

After coupons and the $3 off...........

Total: $6.97 (should have been $4.22 if everything had rung up correctly and I had remembered the coupon that was in my pocket!)

Total savings: $53.16 - Love that!

Also stopped by Safeway to get my 5 free 12-packs of Coke and picked up a raincheck for this deal so that I can do it again when I have enough mycokerewards points!

So, if you invite us to a BBQ this summer, we're bringing hot dogs and Coke!!!

No comments: