Sharing my deal-finding adventures in the land of no CVS

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Return Your BPA Bottles - It's True!


I was waiting to post about this until I made sure that it was true - yep, you can return your used baby bottles to Babies R' Us for store credit! In an effort to phase out BPA-laden bottles, Babies R Us is taking your bottles back! I just went today and they rang them through and handed me a gift card - awesome! I did not have a receipt, but I did have the original box, so that made it go a little quicker. I had called first because it is a little bit of a drive from my house and they had said yes they will take them back. See Freebies 4 Mom's post for more info. The bottles that I returned were Avent brand.

While you're there use this $5/$25 coupon - good through 6/8.

My friend Kate reminded me of this freebie (pictured above), which I actually just received in the mail - super nice bottle! It's a Playtex BPA-Free Drop-In Bottle w/ 5 inserts! So replace your old bottles with a nice, free one!

No comments: