Sharing my deal-finding adventures in the land of no CVS

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Target Today!

Today I took advantage of the $5/2 Pampers and $5/3 Johnson's/Band-aid, etc. deals at Target. Above is everything that I got for $14.xx oop:

2 packs of Pampers diapers (used above $5/2 coupon and $2/2 manuf. coupon)
2 big packs of Pampers wipes (used above $5/2 coupon and $2/2 manuf. coupon)
2 Powerades (they were .04 after the .75 coupon from the last paper)
3 OB tampon packs (free after the $1 coupon that I've been finding everywhere)
1 Johnson's shampoo (used the $5/3 coupon and $1 manuf. coupon)
1 Johnson's bar soap (used the $5/3 coupon and $1 manuf. coupon)
1 Buddies soap (used the $5/3 coupon and $1 manuf. coupon)
1 Johnson's swabs (grabbed 4 items instead of 3, wasn't thinking...)
1 Huggies bodywash (used the Target coupon that I was mailed along with $1 coupon from the paper)
1 Baby Orajel (poor teething baby, found a peelie @ Rite Aid and had a $1 Target coupon from the mail)
1 New coupon organizer - hmmm...I wonder what that could be for? :)

I used my $10 gift card from this razor deal and was able to use both the $5/2 Target coupon and the $5 gift card Target coupon (I also found the one cashier who pushed every single coupon through, so I can't tell you if this is repeatable!), so I came out with a new $5 gift card!

A little more oop than I would have liked, but still pretty good since we can always use diapers and I forgot my Band-aid coupons!

Don't forget that if you do the Pampers deal - enter your Pampers codes here and start working towards free stuff! I like the Melissa & Doug puzzles!

3 comments:

Laura said...

How do you get Target coupons in the mail? I need to get on that mailing list! Thanks!

Sienna said...

I was totally reading about this on another blog a while back (I can't remember which one) and there was a consensus that no one knew exactly why they got them or didn't get them. I can tell you that we registered for baby stuff there and it is the closest store to us. We did not register for our wedding there. Hope this helps - maybe try calling?

Sienna said...

Try this link:

https://sites.target.com/site/en/spot/page.jsp;jsessionid=BVKN3PXMVGWT3LARAAV5YAQ?title=mab_newsletter&_requestid=454125